Monday, May 5, 2008

Thing #8

And I thought I had information overload before! This will take a little more exploring. I signed up to a bunch of things, but the amount of information that comes up is overwhelming. I think I'll have to simplify this a little bit, maybe narrow things down. Maybe I need to hunt up more specific feeds than I did. Time was a little short for me when I did this. I'll go back and try to trim things down to a more manageable size next time I get the chance.

The feeds could be a lot of fun, when I get the right ones down. Some of the book feeds will be good for the "What's a good book for me to read?" question that I can find a bit troublesome to answer.

For my personal time, I think food feeds and knitting feeds and gardening feeds will be fun-- but big time wasters. I don't need to be glued to the computer screen anymore than I already am! Afterall, what good are recipes and knitting instruction and gardening tips if you don't actually get out there and use them?

No comments: